- Generating Hashcodes
- I was quite excited by the introduction of the hashCode and equals methods to custom classes in Winter ’13, as I was finally going to be able to get a map to behave the way that I wanted it to. I started to write such a map and a post to go with it when [...] Read more – ‘Generating Hashcodes’.
- Handling Optional Platform Features From APEX
- Over the past few weeks I have been getting a few requests from some of our customers to add a feature to one of our products; some minor integration with Chatter. Being a company that prides ourselves on being responsive to our customers wants (once a little common sense has been applied of course) we [...] Read more – ‘Handling Optional Platform Features From APEX’.
- Accessing Record Types Consistently
- Reading other people’s code is great, be it good or bad, functioning or broken there is always something to discover – and generally it is something that makes you think: “d’oh, why didn’t I see that before?” I liked my latest discovery so much that I thought I’d share it myself for those, like me, [...] Read more – ‘Accessing Record Types Consistently’.